Updated November 2020.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate
(collectively, “we,” “us” or “our”) collect, use and share information about you when you
use our websites and online services (“Services”) or otherwise interact with us.
contact details can be found on our Contact Page.
If you provide us with your personal information then this indicates that you have had
do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so,
however it may aﬀect your use of this website or any products and services oﬀered on it.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information: The types of personal information we collect will depend on the
purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
• contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
• marital status and anniversary;
• date of birth;
• demographic information such as postcode;
• credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
• preferences and opinions; and
• any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or
provided by you.
Non-identiﬁable information: Data that have never been labelled with individual identiﬁers
or from which identiﬁers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no
speciﬁc individual can be identiﬁed. When you visit our website, we automatically record
non-identiﬁable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
• your computer’s IP address;
• browser type;
• webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
• the pages within www.bumfuzzy.com you visit
• the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website,
access times, dates and other statistics.
Non-identiﬁable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us
improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used
in association with any other personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
• Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
• browse our website;
• save an item;
• register on our website;
• logging into the website once registered;
• making a purchase from us;
• contacting our Customer Care, either about an order or for any other reason;
• interacting with us on our social media; or
• having a conversation with our team members
• From third parties such as our related entities, business or commercial partners.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use the information for purposes including:
• to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or
services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
• to communicate with you, about products and services, competition results,
special oﬀers, and events which might interest you;
• to perform research and analysis;
• for market research and business development including website development and
gauging website traﬃc and trends;
• to deliver personalised site content to you;
• for marketing including direct marketing;
• to run competitions or oﬀer additional beneﬁts to you; and
• to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of
interest to you.
• to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by
regulators or authorities.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to:
• assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery
• credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where
customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement oﬃces as required by
law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to
establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
• conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis;
Where we disclose your personal information to third parties for these purposes, we will
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we
reserve the right to transfer to the extent permitted by law our user databases, together
with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those
databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser.
HOW TO ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the Privacy Act, individuals have a right to access their complete records. You may
ask us in writing to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about
you. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as possible.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our
website by logging on to your account. If you wish for your personal information to be
removed from our database, please contact us by the contact Form.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A BREACH OF PRIVACY
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding our practices, or if you are
contact form. You can ﬁnd more information about privacy and the protection of your
personal information on the website of the OAIC at https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
We use “cookies” when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to
personalise our service to you and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing
them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device
to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be
aﬀected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
• Analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our
customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping
• Customer preference cookies: when you are browsing or shopping, these cookies
will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make
your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
• Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver marketing and
advertising materials that are relevant to you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
from time to time in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our website following any
amendments indicates that you accept the amendments. We recommend that you check
aware of any changes, and only proceed to provide personal information if you accept the
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints please contact us through the contact